The main purpose of the definition routines is to lose most of body fat while maintaining as much muscle as possible.
In addition, a definition routine is not contemplated without a good definition diet.
Most people who work with weights spend most of the year doing volume routines or strength routines but when they want to mark their muscles or uncover those abs to show off on the beach they usually modify their training routines for calls Routines of definition.
Guidelines to follow for success during your definition routine:
1) Follow the basic principles of nutrition, such as eating several times a day, choosing sources of quality macronutrients, etc …
2) You should reduce your carbohydrate intake, except at breakfast and after training and the amount of protein should be increased to avoid catabolism. Fats will remain moderate but will not be removed.
3) Defining routines are more intense, more active, generally using high intensity techniques such as superseries, composite series, triseries, descending series, reduce rest time between sets … the goal is to burn more calories during the weight session.
4) During the routines of definition aerobics take more importance, it is essential to do sessions of 30 to 40 minutes of aerobics 3 to 5 days a week.
5) You should follow a muscle definition diet in conjunction with the definition routines, remember that diet is the most part of the battle.
6) Check out our muscle definition section with everything you need to know about the fat loss process.